Has anyone fitted a ramair induction to a new Octavia vrs 245?

I want to put a ramair induction kit onto my 19 plate Octavia vrs 245.

Has anyone done this? 

Theres a small pipe I've not seen before going from the airbox to the block any ideas? I previous had a 14 plate vrs tdi didn't see this pipe on that one. 

I'm not very clued up please help lol

Not too sure about the pipe but be careful about modifying the car.  If you are on lease, pcp or hp you cant modify without speaking to the lender. The car is legally owned by them. Also Skoda may be funny if you have a warranty claim on the engine.

I take the view that many hours r&d has been done by Skoda/VW and it is good for flowing air on 300bhp cars. 

Id just enjoy your car as they are fanastic cars as std.

On 16/03/2020 at 18:53, Clayton said:

I want to put a ramair induction kit onto my 19 plate Octavia vrs 245.

Has anyone done this? 

Theres a small pipe I've not seen before going from the airbox to the block any ideas? I previous had a 14 plate vrs tdi didn't see this pipe on that one. 

I'm not very clued up please help lol

That small pipe is a vacuum line and needs to be prized off.  Best to use a flat-head screw driver and gently ease it off.. It'll be quite tight but doable :)

+1 on the M52 intake.. brief write up and pics here: