Pla retrofitted

Hello everyone!

As the title says i have almost retrofitted OPS and Pla 2 to my octavia vrs 2015. By almost i mean that i have the parking sensors, the beepers front and rear, the buttons,rear abs sensors, the control module fitted wired and connected. Here comes the but..

The controller that was provided to me was 5Q0 919 298 K. I think that this is the wrong controller for my car. The parking sensors are working but the parking assistance says that it is not available.

Furthermore if i am going to get a new controller maybe i could get one for Pla 3. But from what i have read needs ABS HW42 at least. Mine is H32. Does this means that i have to change the ABS module, the ABS unit or just the firmware to my 3Q0 907 379 C module?

Thanks in advance!

5Q0219298K is the correct controller for PLA2.0 in an Octavia 3. Byte 27 Bit 1 seems to be the flag for PLA. If you activate this does it start to work or say missing message? If it does nothing or does not find a fault code then I suggest a new ABS pump is likely.

• Like 1