Estate seats into hatchback?

Hi everyone, been on here awhile but it's my first time posting. I have a mk3 superb and I have seen a sportline interior from an estate for sale and I'm just wondering if its possible for them to fit into hatchback?

• 2 weeks later...

My brother fitted VRS seats from a esstate to an limousine in Octavia, it wasn’t made to fit in limousine but wasn’t too hard to fit them. No changes were made. So considering that should it be same on Superb? 

I quickly glanced @ ifinterface.com. It seems there's no specific reference for either hatchback or estate version. Both seem to use same seats.

The lonely difference I've noticed, concerns some fixation parts / retaining strips.

But needs to be double-checked.

The sportline seats will need the electrics in place so you will need to have either an SE L or L&K trim for it to be a straight swap. The S or SE trims will not have the necessary wiring looms, I believe. 

• 2 months later...
On 02/04/2020 at 22:25, budster said:

The sportline seats will need the electrics in place so you will need to have either an SE L or L&K trim for it to be a straight swap. The S or SE trims will not have the necessary wiring looms, I 

My car is business spec so I already have electric and heated front seats, just think the sportline interior is nicer than the leather. Just wondering if I'll run into any issues with the rear seats? Don't think the fronts will be an issue.