Removing B pillar top cover.

Hi all, looking for a  bit of advice removing the B Pillar top cover. My seat belt mechanism is rattling and clacking whenever I go over bumps in road so I want to investigate. My cars in warranty so I'd normally just give it to Skoda to deal with but as we're on lockdown...

Do I simply remove the cover marked 2.air bag with a plastic tool then undo the 3. screw behind. Then unprise the cover from the door rubber seals then pull away from roof lining?

The diagram make it look easy but knowing plastic clips and working blind, I'm sure it won't be. I'm not clear how I release the cover from the roof liner? Any things to watch out for?

4EB77846-837C-4E20-9306-170F6BAC4445.jpeg

45282E91-0609-4577-9DE5-4D9C15CDEE93.jpeg

Edited by JimmyUK

Any advice on removal - also what's it likely to be rattling away and how I might fix it? Paranoid about breaking something then having an issue with stealer later if it needs to go in.

Thinking I might just silicon spray the seat belt height adjuster ratchet. Or it could be the metal seat belt feed loop so maybe a new washer is needed?

Turns out its not a noise from the B pillar but from the drivers door. I've come up with a temp solution for now:- Some tape on the door striker has solved the issue. So for me it's the door latch clacking on the door striker.

I've tried to loosen the door striker and tap it in towards the car lightly to try and tighten/pull the door in when it's closed, but it didn't appear to move at all?

There is grease being left on the tape so I'm not convinced it's a lack of grease on the latch that's the issue. Not sure on a total fix now?

6FDD8381-4A92-47D7-94CE-270AD82E9448.jpeg

Edited by JimmyUK