Skoda superb 2009 bluetooth connectivity issue

Hi guys, 

i have superb (Elegance) 2009, the situation is that I’m unable to connect my phone via Bluetooth. Aux, SD, CDs are working fine. 
though i can see the bluetooth option on the extreme right of the screen but it doesn’t connect. 
can somebody help me with this.

165AADFD-2BBD-43B8-8B73-4C7E3E461A61.jpeg

4 hours ago, Kalpit said:

Im not sure about it. What are the ways to know that i have bluetooth module fitted in my car? 

Easiest is to slide back the driver's seat and remove the plastic cover that's underneath on the floor. If you see a control module in there you have Bluetooth.

1 hour ago, chimaera said:

Easiest is to slide back the driver's seat and remove the plastic cover that's underneath on the floor. If you see a control module in there you have Bluetooth.

Just checked the front seats but couldn’t find the module. What i saw is the module for the electric seats under the driver’s seat. It’s so strange that skoda has given the options for Bluetooth connectivity but not the module. 
now in this scenario what should be done? 

1 hour ago, rover220 said:

looks like you have an rns315 head unit? are there any bluetooth settings in the menus?

No, im sure it’s RCD510 as it has 6CD stack.

AE27332F-B350-4CC7-B1BB-BE4092E40A4C.jpeg

12 minutes ago, rover220 said:

In which case if there isn't a module under front of drivers seat then you don't have Bluetooth 

Ok, Then what should be done? Which module will be the right for RCD 510?