Bluetooth connection stopped

15 hours ago, bigjohn said:

Bluetooth module is under a plastic cover in front of the drivers seat - if pushed fully back!.

Thanks. Now removed. Wish hit had a light on it so we could see if it's powered. All fuses checked and unit removed because when it is disconnected the Bluetooth soft key vanishes.

59 minutes ago, CosmoJ said:

Wow, How does one find and do this? I have just removed the Bluetooth unit under my seat as when it is disconnected the Bluetooth symbol soft key top right hand corner of the Columbus screen vanishes altogether. Reconnecting the unit brings back the now functionless soft key so I removed the unit assuming that it's ****ed.

If you have radio removal keys it will be stamped on top, if not muck about in the menu's of the radio and find the version from there.

• Like 1