cosmetic insurance if it's worth getting one?

14 hours ago, Montozuma said:

Could someone please suggest any cosmetic insurance company and if it's worth taking one?

Hello Monto.  I think you’re getting no replies because we don’t know what “cosmetic insurance” is.  What is it?

1 hour ago, CJJE said:

Or to pay for stone chip repairs and wheel worm problems??

" What's that, you've got a stone chip and wish to claim on the insurance plan you took out with us Sir? Certainly. Take your car along to Chipsaway and they'll repair it for free so you only have to pay the excess. What's that you say, the excess? Oh that's £100. " :D

This is what MoneySupermarket.com has to say:

cosmetic.JPG.c2ddc748807ceed23534a4a1b6753c68.JPG

1 hour ago, Scot5 said:

" What's that, you've got a stone chip and wish to claim on the insurance plan you took out with us Sir? Certainly. Take your car along to Chipsaway and they'll repair it for free so you only have to pay the excess. What's that you say, the excess? Oh that's £100. " :D

This is what MoneySupermarket.com has to say:

cosmetic.JPG.c2ddc748807ceed23534a4a1b6753c68.JPG

Good research! So it's like I guessed??!

Chris 

8 hours ago, DaveMiller said:

Hello Monto.  I think you’re getting no replies because we don’t know what “cosmetic insurance” is.  What is it?

Hi Dave Sorry for the late reply. Smart/ cosmetic is separate to your main insurance which covers minor chips, dent or scratches.  As Scot5 said guard against botox going wrong 😛 

2 hours ago, Montozuma said:

As Scot5 said guard against botox going wrong 😛 

Not me your Honor, the guilty party was CJJE.