Bluetooth Audio has stopped working

45 minutes ago, Oli said:

A quick check shows loads for £100 or less. It is a straight swap of the module under the seat. I did it with my Octy years ago. 

obv I don’t know what model number you are after but...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123519409558

I managed to get mine working after working out the kinks of premium and the media player options. 

Thanks Oli. the car is in the garage at the minute having the other ESC issue looked at but as soon as it's back I'll have a look for the correct part number. I always thought these needed coding to the car though?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/10/2021 at 22:06, Metaleric72 said:

Found a solution!! You still have this issue?

The same audio issue started a couple of weeks ago in the Amundsen Bluetooth in my car. Like the OP I have tried all the suggestions offered so would welcome the chance to try your solution - Thanks.

On 14/10/2021 at 16:34, MASKO said:

The same audio issue started a couple of weeks ago in the Amundsen Bluetooth in my car. Like the OP I have tried all the suggestions offered so would welcome the chance to try your solution - Thanks.

I also have this issue!  

On 19/10/2021 at 09:50, bathbadger said:

I also have this issue!  

After spending many hours trying all sorts of supposed solutions I found one that's worked for me. Car audio works perfectly now. Try clearing your Bluetooth cache on your phone. Go to Apps. System apps. Bluetooth. Clear cache. Restart phone and all working properly now. If clearing cache doesn't work try clearing data.

Hope this works for you and any others with same problem.

2 minutes ago, MASKO said:

After spending many hours trying all sorts of supposed solutions I found one that's worked for me. Car audio works perfectly now. Try clearing your Bluetooth cache on your phone. Go to Apps. System apps. Bluetooth. Clear cache. Restart phone and all working properly now. If clearing cache doesn't work try clearing data.

Hope this works for you and any others with same problem.

I'm on IOS, so don't think i can do this.  But thanks for responding. 

• 2 years later...

Hi

Just got a 2014 superb with the same issue. Was searching on this forum but have since figured it out. My phone was connected for calls but not being recognized for audio media. 

While the system was on, I pressed the menu control button on the rhs of the steering wheel and selected phone. Then I pressed the toggle wheel on the rhs which gave me a phone menu. Scrolled down to media player and Bluetooth and connected that way.