Energy Blue

GMC92

For anyone worried about the Energy Blue on a Kodiaq, dont be. I was worried as I have yet to see another in this colour on the road and Im glad to say I am extremely happy with it.  Saved £500 on paint! I do think the chrome window frames help. 4 days in with the 1.5 DSG and its absolutely fine for the purpose we got it for. The amount of space is incredible

IMG_20200816_170957.jpg

• Like 2

Treat it to some proper custom fitted rear window blinds. Those sucker-type ones look really bad and I was forever forgetting they were there when lowering the windows,

5 minutes ago, silver1011 said:

Treat it to some proper custom fitted rear window blinds. Those sucker-type ones look really bad and I was forever forgetting they were there when lowering the windows,

Do you have a link to the type you are talking about? The previous car used to eat those window blinds😂

• Like 1

Ah, the fun I used to have trying to extract the window blinds from out of the door! :D

Not cheap at just less than £50 for the two rear passenger doors (£80 for those plus the two rear side windows in the boot and tailgate window), but I can vouch for their quality.

But, the important bit is they don't have Spiderman on them, they allow the windows to be opened and closed with them in situ and are still easily removed and refitted if needed...

https://www.carshades.co.uk/shades-skoda-kodiaq-2016-c-2729_3662_7303_7304.html

I had Skoda door blinds on a previous Superb. The grandchildren liked playing with them.

But I’m getting the Bear tinted in the near future as the factory tint is disappointing.

Regretted not tinting the the first Kodiaq.

As an aside, my first tint job was in 1998 😃

5158F995-9A6F-4C5B-A3C0-68731AF3D562.jpeg

Edited by BoxerBoy

15 hours ago, BoxerBoy said:

I had Skoda door blinds on a previous Superb. The grandchildren liked playing with them.

But I’m getting the Bear tinted in the near future as the factory tint is disappointing.

Regretted not tinting the the first Kodiaq.

As an aside, my first tint job was in 1998 😃

5158F995-9A6F-4C5B-A3C0-68731AF3D562.jpeg

i do agree with the factory tint being a bit on the light side. we have an Audi Q3 black edition aswell and the rear windows are almost totally black in comparison