Bluetooth and AC issues

I have a 16 Fabia and the car is due a service and mot. Had a major service last april and I got the car last august.

Recently the bluetooth has started cutting out or dropping in volume a lot. Just randomly, the music will be playing and then suddenly, the volume drops to 10% of what it was (like it does if I was reversing, but quieter) and the volume won't go back up unless I pause and play the music again. Occaisonally, it will cut out too or very rarely, give feedback noise instead.

Also, recently went for a health check at quickfit, and they said everything was fine (except needing wheel re-alignment). Since then everytime I turn the ac on, it makes a hissing sound. Is something loose or does it just need refilling? How often does ac need regassing anyway?

Any advice is appreciated. Cheers!

AC hissing does sound a lot like it is short of gas, so needs recharging, it seems like some modern systems like a recharge at 4 year intervals, VW Group would prefer you included a recharge every 2 years as it makes them more money.

• Thanks 1

When I connect to android auto via USB I have no issues. And the Bluetooth issues are constant now. As soon as I connect the music plays for 1 sec then its buzzing, beeping, feedback noises, and no music. Unless I pause play, it doesn't go back to normal 

• 3 weeks later...