Anyone had 19" Xtreme alloys powdercoated?

Stoofa

I have a little bit of damage to two of my 19" Xtreme alloys. Remedial work in place, but I know they will need repairing and at around £115 each.

Wondering if anyone has had theirs powdercoated and could put up some pictures?

For less than the repair of two diamond cut's I could get all 4 powercoated, giving me a "cheaper" repair option in the future should I make any mistakes.

Considering getting them done in Anthracite, I'm not keen on black wheels, although silver was also a consideration. My car is in Corrida Red, so think anthracite might suit best.

Cheers all.

*Not sure how much traffic this sub-forum gets, sorry if it gets reposted in to the Mk3 thread and you have to read me twice!*

I always powder coat in a heavy metallic silver. I don’t like black wheels and diamond cut needs redone every year as even one winter causes blistering and corrosion problems regardless of coating or not. I’ve only just ordered a set of 18” Zeniths to use as winters and have them coming in platinum. I had a set of 22” ML63 rims that I could only find in grey/diamond cut. I had them powder coated as well. Might have some pics here somewhere.