Change from a Golf GtI

A big Hello from me, I haven't been active on here for quite while since I sold my Mk2 TDI. I am currently the owner of a 68 plate Golf GTI Performance, but due to the fact we have another family member on the way (A German Shepherd, no more kids for me!) I am looking at getting a car with larger boot space. I have looking at the late Mk3 VRS 245, and it seems  that i would get pretty much all the options I get in the Golf, but can't confirm if the Octavia comes with Radar Cruise control? Is this an option on the later cars? I may go for a 18 or 68 plate, low mileage version, is there anything else I should be looking for? Many thanks. 

I recently did the exact same thing and traded in a 68 plate 245 PP due to space constraints, although I bought a Superb. You may miss the ‘chuckability’, exhaust burble and digital dash of the 245 PP, if the VRS 245 hasn’t got it but packaging wise for a family, you can’t beat the Octy. I also found the Golf’s Infotainment heated screen button and lack of an audio mute button very irritating.  If you want more space, toys, less road noise and get DCC, the 2.0 TSI Superb is a worthwhile shout. If you get the 272 you also get good traction.