Where are route details on sat navy...

Hi,

I part/ex my old vrs for a 18plate race blue vrs, picked it up from Skoda Doncaster, so i thought i would use the sat nav to take me home, I've never used a Skoda sat nav before, as my old vrs didn't have one...

Anyway put destination in then pressed navigate, but for the life of me, i couldn't find any route details so i knew what roads i would be going on !

Is there a option so you take alternative routes and avoid roads like on a tom tom ? 

Might help..I have 2016 amundsen Mib 2. You should be able to hover over the lower part of the screen and a popup menu appears and the choose split view. This should show the next turn and I think pressing manoeuvre will show the full list. You can close with an X button. 

Or once route is calculated  pinch the screen inwards or use the right dial to zoom out and see the route it's worked out. 

You can have a "setting" option to have it show three routes in different colours. 

Would say that Nav is not the easiest to get used to from Garmin, TomTom and Google maps. To get to even typing in a postcode isn't very intuitive at all. I quite often use the voice commands to get to places I know the town and road names as easier and sometime quite humorous! 

On 27/09/2020 at 22:51, paulski said:

Might help..I have 2016 amundsen Mib 2. You should be able to hover over the lower part of the screen and a popup menu appears and the choose split view. This should show the next turn and I think pressing manoeuvre will show the full list. You can close with an X button. 

Or once route is calculated  pinch the screen inwards or use the right dial to zoom out and see the route it's worked out. 

You can have a "setting" option to have it show three routes in different colours. 

Would say that Nav is not the easiest to get used to from Garmin, TomTom and Google maps. To get to even typing in a postcode isn't very intuitive at all. I quite often use the voice commands to get to places I know the town and road names as easier and sometime quite humorous! 

Yeah, thanks for that !

Tried the split screen and it works, but only shows the next 3 manoeurves, and not the full list unfortunately...

I suppose its not a bad system, its just I've been split by a tom tom for the last few years lol 

Glad that helped you somewhat albeit it won't show a full list. I noticed that the other day when I tried it out too. Sometimes just following road signs or your own nose is easier than getting the Nav to take you there:biggrin:

• Like 1