Hi to all

Krisiacik

Hi All,
I am Kris and I own a dark orange Skoda Rapid 2016.  I'd say even after one year, as a very happy owner, I am fascinated by this model and I always wonder why it was a comercial failure.
For me as somebody who is waaay past any kind of young excitement about tweaking, racing..all the stuff younger people care about :) (I did as well)..this is the most unassuming modern car on UK roads. I am 100% sure nobody will ever steal it. The highlight is the boot which fits 2 medium sized bicycles. And I also moved house with it during COVID lockdown!!! doing around 30 rounds and using it as as a pickup. 
There's a few things I miss, like a full-color navigation...and perhaps seating adjustment memory similar to OCtavia L&K..and a few other minor things but it's overal a tremedous value for money.  
And in terms of user experienc,e it is MUCH closer to OCTAVIA than FABIA.

Hello! :)

I too am very much into "under-the-radar" cars that don't draw undue attention from miscreants. I like a car to go better than it looks like it will.

I always think of the Rapid as "Rapide", which is an old Skoda that looked like this.

I'm not sure why Skoda dropped the "e". (Maybe they're party animals. :D)

Old Skodas, Skoda Rapide Coupe - WeBuyAnyCar blog