Hill Hold Control Activation

Hi to all,

I am a new member to this site. I wolud like your help regarding hill hold activation. I have read the topics about hill hold control.

I would like to ask: 

i) Are all Fabia mk3 supporting hill hold control? My model is a pre facelift 2018 fabia style edition

ii) Can anyone give me a guide with photos or a link on how to activate it?

iii) Is there any suggetion from ebay or amazon for a vcds to activate the hhc?

Thanks in advance for your time

Some have worked others have not! 

I tried activating it on my Fabia a few weeks ago via VCDS / VAG-COM. 

The guide I followed didnt work and had to find the module itself but when activating it and clicking go it just refused the change. 

The process is - 

HILL HOLD CONTROL
- ECU03 (Brakes)
- Coding
- Byte 22
- Bit 0: enabled (Default: disabled)

Here is a list of all adaptation that have been tried and working on the Fabia. (But like I said, some don't work or aren't there to activate)

Don’t buy one on eBay unless you are certain it is a genuine one as more than likely it’ll be a clone and you get no support on the forum!

gendan U.K. sell the official VCDS leads starting at £225 delivered (I recently got one there) or you could look at something like Carista Bluetooth dongle which is around £30 and works via a phone app.

if you get one of the latter you get a months free “pro” (£35 a year ish) and if you send them a diagnostic dump they will give you a months beta access which currently has the hill hold functionality (I also have this and used it to enable on my wife’s 2016 Fabia 1.2).

It does depend on having the correct version of abs module I believe (I found this on my last superb mk2 when I discovered I could enable the same feature on that which then led to doing the Fabia as well)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23/11/2020 at 19:54, LJ03LEY said:

SkudMissile21 can you tell me how I send a dump I'd like the months beta to possibly activate Hill hold

Sorry only just seen this. You go into the menu on the app and there is an option for diagnostic dump (I think, something like that) which will take about half an hour then when finished it gives you the option to upload to them. Just make sure you have a good signal or are within Wi-Fi range before you try to send it. They will then usually send you an invite to beta test and you can download it and use the features for free for a month