Engine under tray part number

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, GNPerkins1 said:

Does anyone have the part number for the engine under tray? I've been offered an excellent condition one with part number 1J0825237K. My car is 54 plate mk1 19tdi estate.

Under trays for the these cars come in 3 parts. Left/right and the whole underbelly part.

Part numbers here:
https://skoda.7zap.com/en/cz/octavia/oct/2004-252/8/825-825010/#2 

Be sure to check for petrol/diesel variants.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, GNPerkins1 said:

Still not clear if that's the one for my car. I'm assuming that Golfs/Seats/ etc with the 1.9tdi manual box have the same part?

Well that part only relate to the golf. As there are some differences I would stick to an Octavia. 

What I would do is ring TPS and quote that part number and ask is there an Octavia version or is it the same (just to be sure).

23 hours ago, DeanVRS20VT said:

Well that part only relate to the golf. As there are some differences I would stick to an Octavia. 

What I would do is ring TPS and quote that part number and ask is there an Octavia version or is it the same (just to be sure).

Cheers 👍