Superb 2 - yaw sensor

Hi folks I have the yaw sensor error on my 2008 superb (MK2) - Im told its under the back seat but I have the seat off and all there is is 2 big black round things. Do I take them off to get at the sensor? Dont want pulling at them unnecessarily 

Thanks

Welcome!

The position will depend on which ABS pump you have, Some have the sensor pack built in and others have a separate unit.

If it is a separate unit, this post might help as it's likely to be in the same position: 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
31 minutes ago, Boyka said:

Is anyone told me that where is SKODA SUPERB MK2 YAW sensor location is?

As I mentioned above, it'll depend on your ABS pump.

On a 2010 Superb, you will probably have a MK60EC1 which will have the yaw sensor built in...

A scan with VCDS or similar will confirm. It might also help to say what you're trying to do or the issue you have :)

Thank you so much, you saved me. My car stands in the workshop for 1 week. Just to find out the yaw sensor. 

Now I got it that yaw is inbuilt within the ABS.