Greetings from Fife

Scotsthinker

On 22/12/2020 at 20:15, Schtum said:

Hello neebs.  What is it that you think about?  :)

Oh I think about everything far too much - some people prefer to breange into everything and work it out as they go along, whereas I have to have worked it all out in my head before I start.......

4 hours ago, Scotsthinker said:

Oh I think about everything far too much - some people prefer to breange into everything and work it out as they go along, whereas I have to have worked it all out in my head before I start.......

Hmmm.....were we separated at birth?  :biggrin:

Actually that reminds me of spending a weekend in the company of Chay Blyth, (remember him, round the World solo sailor and Altantic rower and a Hawick man...?) and Rebecca Stevens, the first British woman to climb Everest and a presenter of Tomorrow's World, in 1993.  

I'll leave you to guess which one was the breenger (I thought about the spelling....:nerd:) and and which one was the planner?  

Edited by Schtum

On 22/12/2020 at 17:20, Scotsthinker said:

Hi everyone,

Finally taken ownership of my Skoda Superb estate, and looking forward to joining the community. :)

Hi there,new to the forum too.👍