Skoda Kodiaq 2018 starting issue

MSD007

I have a Skoda Kodiaq 2018 diesel with around 30.000km on the clock.

I bought it new 2 years ago. Since then I've had the PTC heater element replaced in warranty along with the battery. One morning the car started pumping in smoke through the air condition, that was the PTC heater failing, the ground wire in the PTC heater was melting and causing the smoke. The battery was also faulty since sometimes the car was dead when you tried to start it in cold weather. The thread about the PTC heater issue can be viewed here.

Few months later I also had the start/stop button replaced since you had to press it really hard to get it to fire off and start the car. Apparently that is a known fault with some Skoda Superb start buttons as well.

However, lately I've had intermittent starting issues with the car. When I press the start/stop button the car tries to start but doesn't fire off. 

A video of the issue can be seen here. It tries and tries but doesn't fire. Sometimes I have to leave the car for a few minutes and then try again to get it to start. I feel like the problem is slowly getting more frequent and worse.

Has anyone had similar issues? Is this a known fault? The dealer hasn't found anything wrong with it yet since the problem is intermittent and never appears when they test it. But I am going to send them the video as a proof.