Errors after Battery replacement

Hi, 

Yesterday I had flat battery, I tried to start the car using jump lead, then went for a journey for about an hour. 

Then once I turned of the car the battery went flat again. 

I tried to check through multimeter and I got around 9.5v, so I knew it's time to replace it. 

Today I got new one from Costco, Bosch S5 A08 - AGM, after installing it, I did battery coding through obdeleven and all went well except I can't get rid of the dashboard errors even if I delete them they will come back again immediately. 

Errors are:

B116816 - Steering angle sensor Voltage too low
            static

U112200 - Databus implausible message
            static
U112300 - Databus error value received
            static

U112300 - Databus error value received
            static

B1168F2 - Steering angle sensor no initialization
            static

Do you think the errors will be cleared automatically once I drive the car for few milage? 

Or anything else that should be done? 

Thanks 

• 2 months later...

Uncanny had pretty much same issue with having to replace battery but engine light was already on which I believed was caused by car stalling after only just getting started.  So on Thursday had to take my car for MOT runs out on Monday at dealer and thought nothing of the engine light assuming they would just clear it and everything goes away. How wrong could I be .   Got call from dealer a couple of hours later saying cannot clear the  error messages including most of those listed above but repeated here for other to refer to 

U112300 Data bus signal reception

P067400 Glow plug cyl 4 defective

P05A000 Radiator blind component stuck open

U042800 steering wheel angle sensor signal improbable

P003000 O2 sensor heated circuit bank1 sensor 1 open circuit

P060600 Control unit component defective 

Dealer informs me with new stricter rules light on is auto MOT failure - which I believe is true. 

Only suggestions from dealer 1) replace the fault units including the ECU best they could do £2,300  or trade in my MK3 for a good deal 

Took my Mk3 away and decided on off chance to go to small independent garage.  Did the OBD check for me and they ALL cleared . They drove my car for 3 miles and they stayed off.  

Fingers crossed going back to them for the MOT on Wednesday  .

Hope this helps other possibly avoiding similar fate to me of possibly spending £2,300 for no reason as would never know if I simply let the dealer do what they said required.

Ok so my car could fail its MOT on Wednesday for this or other reason - issue with misty shock for one example that Skoda have passed last 2 years to avoid it being a warranty replacement. Now out of warranty 106K.

Also saw  lights may take a couple of days to come back on as system resets. No idea but not driving car again until taking it to the garage on Wednesday for the MOT.

Will let folks know !

• Thanks 1

Just following up as promised . My MKIII passed its MOT today with not even a single advisory .... very happy but at same time angry with the main dealer and this needs a complaint to Skoda UK . 

Really  hope no one else here is treats by their Skoda main dealer in the same way .

• Like 2

• 1 year later...