My first skoda,vrs combi.

Teeesaye

• 3 weeks later...

A pair of new pirelli p zeros for the front yesterday,traction has greatly improved already,even with the naff weather up here in Scotland.

Beggers the question though,with out the traction of four wheel drive how much power do you need through one axle?

Still spins up if you run out the house with your lead boots on but definately better.

To stage 2 or not🤔

well I'm running 405bhp with an open diff. It can be interesting in the wet, but then I've pilot sport cup 2.s on the front.

You dont have to drive with your foot flat, its makes you respect the throttle :)

39 minutes ago, john_20v said:

well I'm running 405bhp with an open diff. It can be interesting in the wet, but then I've pilot sport cup 2.s on the front.

You dont have to drive with your foot flat, its makes you respect the throttle :)

I've drove many many quick 4wd cars and they bore me,I like a car you need to drive,not just point and go.

33 minutes ago, john_20v said:

then stage two it lol.

just a cat and intake away :)

or stick a is38 on it like I did. it is great fun, but then starts the handling and brake mods

Intercooler and a fresh map?

No harm in fitting just a cooler, but to get a stage two map, most mappers require a cooler and sport cat/de cat. Otherwise it ain’t really stage 2

realistically peak power doesn’t go up a huge amount but that’s not the whole story. It will flow better across the range and power/torque will be up across it.  

Edited by john_20v