Xenon headlight issue, high beam flickering

I've got a strange issue with my driver's side xenon headlight. 

When I use high beam, sometimes it will work fine, with no issues, other times, it will flicker and throw an error on the dash about the headlight being out. 

I've changed the xenon bulbs as at first I thought it may have been them as it was only happening on high beam and not main beam. But it's still happening with the new xenon bulbs.

Anyone have any ideas at all, only other thing I can think of would be the controller/ballast pack ? Coild that cause the flickering issue ? Not really sure what else I could check, so any ideas would be helpful.

I've read a few threads regards it could be something to do with the auto switch, but thought that would effect both high and main beam ? So I'm at a loss ?

Anyone have any suggestions ? 

Only flickering when on the move ? Doesn't do it stationary ? Just seems strange it's only high beam it happens too ?

The dash error, says right headlight bulb out or something similar to that, I'll see if I can get the exact wording.