1905 L&k badges?

I can't help thinking these might actually look weirdly cool/kitsch although I guess theres an equal chance of it just ending up looking tacky or not fitting in with the more modern angles of the 8V. If the alpina badges work on the bmw, which I think they do, I like to think these might work. Controversial idea I'm sure. This is what the skoda badge was like in 1905

HTB1_4shKFXXXXXIXVXXq6xXFXXXY.jpg

13-04-05-Skoda_Museum_Mladá_Boleslav_by_RalfR-217.jpg

• Like 1

Have only seen them on alibaba and the vendors don't last long, I guess skoda must be playing whack-a-mole trying to stop the various vendors. Photos out there of them on various 8P superbs, although putting them on that type of rim in the photo with a modern font was a bad idea.. 

HTB13z89KpXXXXXOXFXXq6xXFXXX5.jpg

HTB1OaB8KpXXXXXNXFXXq6xXFXXXk.jpg

HTB1jTJUKpXXXXbSXVXXq6xXFXXXn.jpg

HTB11ROaKpXXXXabXpXXq6xXFXXXX.jpg

HTB11VwlKFXXXXbFXFXXq6xXFXXXr.jpg

HTB15JOeKpXXXXXKXpXXq6xXFXXXU.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Luei said:

Very nice indeed! Can you share where did you buy the one on the steering wheel? Would love it as a front and rear badge

I had a batch of 6 made up, happy to give you 2x to do your front and back for what they cost me to get made, (£12 for a pair including postage) 

IMG_20210220_140459.jpg

8 hours ago, AlVal said:

I had a batch of 6 made up, happy to give you 2x to do your front and back for what they cost me to get made, (£12 for a pair including postage) 

IMG_20210220_140459.jpg

Thank you for the offer, but I am more interested in the silver/black version. I dont think that the original gold red would be nice on my cappuccino beige   

59 minutes ago, Luei said:

Thank you for the offer, but I am more interested in the silver/black version. I dont think that the original gold red would be nice on my cappuccino beige   

I used stickers international. I'll attach the file you need here and you can choose the brushed silver or whatever sticker background you want to show through from their site. 

laurin-klement-1.svg

• Like 1

On 09/03/2021 at 03:12, Luei said:

Very nice indeed! Can you share where did you buy the one on the steering wheel? Would love it as a front and rear badge

I'm not sure if they have it at that size as they only have smaller sizes that fit steering wheels

5 hours ago, BeVe said:

I'm not sure if they have it at that size as they only have smaller sizes that fit steering wheels

Can you tell me where they have them? Even the smaller sizes. Thank you. 

22 hours ago, Camarao69 said:

Hello

Sorry to meddling in this post but i would really like to share my own SKODA  logo Skoda_Logo.svg

It's not meddling at all! super cool, and nice to have another extra option out there 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, SuperbIRL142 said:

Is there a website we can order these ?

I had mine custom made, I used a company called stickers international. I prefer the quality to the aliexpress ones I got, where the gold is a bit more like the gold on the waving cat in the Chinese restaurant, and didn't take long for water ingress to show on the Chinese ones I used on the wheel centre caps causing some delamination, so as well as front and back, I'm going to get more made from stickers international for the centre caps and steering wheel. 

On 15/04/2021 at 22:58, AlVal said:

I had mine custom made, I used a company called stickers international. I prefer the quality to the aliexpress ones I got, where the gold is a bit more like the gold on the waving cat in the Chinese restaurant, and didn't take long for water ingress to show on the Chinese ones I used on the wheel centre caps causing some delamination, so as well as front and back, I'm going to get more made from stickers international for the centre caps and steering wheel. 

Cool. 

I will look them up 

• 4 months later...