Temp and fuel gauges not set perfectly

Hi guys, I recently have bought 2 years old Škoda Fabia 1.0 81kw with Climatronic and DSG with 36 000 miles. I quite like it but the pointes on the dashboard gauges does not seems to be calibrated correctly.

The speedometer is ok, the RPM I would say is also fine and I would not even mind to showing +-150 rpm. But what really annoys me is that the temperature pointer does not show 90 straights, it looks more like 88-89 and the fuel pointer, even after filling full tank shows like 95-98%.

Is there any way how to calibrate it with VAG or other diagnostic only? I do not want to send it to garage for psychical “surgery” meaning removing the gauges and have them calibrated. Too much invasive in my point of view for a such small issue.

How your gauges are? All official Skoda´s pictures have everything perfectly straight but normal user´s photos around the internet are like half / half. Half of them straight and precise and other half with the same issue like mine.

Unfortunately, I did not take pictures but mine looks like this:

db9a08785237c95f3623ce1dd559190a.jpg -

this is probably Fabia II, mine is Fabia III but it shows exactly how my temperature gauge shows 90

00ad3053b101e77b9fcac47fca6747a4.jpg

- the temperature gauge is dropped under “0” when engine off, same as the speed gauge but the speed shows correctly when driving comparing to the temperature “stucking” at 88-89