Will these roof bars fit ?

Hudson1

Will a set of roof bars for a 2016 hatchback fit a 2010 model ? The instructions have a code of LAT 410 001.

The door frame of the 2016 car has two holes on the underside but i cannot see that on my 2010 so i suspect they are not meant to fit.

Thanks

Just investigated the ' holes ' on my car..... i am missing one :) so no it will not fit...... the mk 2 only has one and the mk3 has 2 so no go.

I wonder if the new Polo has the same roof bar configuration as the Fabia.

There are 2 roof bar threads on this page or the next. Maybe some help in those. There are about 6 threads in this section on roof bars.       The missing hole is a mystery as the cars panels / pressings should all be identical.   ?  Was your car  ever written off and had a rebuild ?

I purchased a 2nd hand set for my mk2 pre-facelift from the owner of a Mk3 who had previously had these fitted to his Mk2, but identified that they would not fit a Mk3 as the roof was different - wider? There should definately be 2 holes on each side, 1 in both the front and rear door returns.

• 1 year later...