Help with my rear bumper... confused

Afternoon all,

The yellow rear bumper was on my 07 VRS estate when I bought it, and I cannot find one without parking sensors ANYWHERE!

I can’t fix the bumper, as it has now been binned, I know i could've had it fixed, but it was a rash decision on my part doh!

You’ll see from the two bumpers, that one has the top indentation between the reflectors, and the other doesn’t.

6C9FEF0A-03E3-47F9-B104-5902417FA697.thumb.png.480ca40b8c530cc393987076b15a557a.png

Picture from the Octavia in the Breaking thread has this rear bumper.... 

4183C03A-D621-4BD0-BBE8-57EB3478F216.thumb.jpeg.e82631157f2ba1b485d5dedc4be3d712.jpeg

Will it fit/mount the same as my original bumper?

I know the black one has sensors (or blanks) and although I really don’t want to add sensors, I will if it’s a cheap and straight forward addition. (I have access to VagCom) 

my main worry is that these bumpers have just a slight variation, but o don’t want that to be a problem in the fitting stage. 

Can anyone tell me which part I need (part number) and where is best for me to source it from. 

I’ve tried TPS and they’ve given a quote of £235+VAT so I’d like a used one as I’m respraying the car anyway, or if one of you lovely people know where I can get one, that would Ben great. 

Many thanks 

Thanks  

Edited by 20vKarlos

Parts diagrams for 2007 Octy 2 bumper options for standard saloon & estate, VRS saloon and estate and Scout.

The main bumper cover (item 1 plus variants) has a different part number root for saloon (1z5) and estate (1z9) which makes me think the parts are different.  The covers for the estate versions (combi) only differ as far as I understand in terms of their fiddly bits (such as reflectors and the side trims on the Scout) and the presence or absence of parking sensor cutouts.

3 hours ago, MikeTheThinker said:

Parts diagrams for 2007 Octy 2 bumper options for standard saloon & estate, VRS saloon and estate and Scout.

The main bumper cover (item 1 plus variants) has a different part number root for saloon (1z5) and estate (1z9) which makes me think the parts are different.  The covers for the estate versions (combi) only differ as far as I understand in terms of their fiddly bits (such as reflectors and the side trims on the Scout) and the presence or absence of parking sensor cutouts.

This is what I thought. 

when looking at that Diagram of the VRS variant, it’s clearly shows the bumper like mine. 

my issue is that if I order a new one, I’ll need to order reflectors, and potentially the trim pieces that sit under the rear lights as I can’t remember if I’ve got them or not. 

with a used one, it’s fairly good as the small bits tend to come with it all