Parking sensors not working

Hi I have a l and k superb. Recently I've had to change the battery and doing so caused some issues. Most have been sorted but my parking assist no longer works nor my parking sensors or reverse lights. Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong ? 

Somewhere on gearbox under airfilter box..2 wires switch Like somekind indicator...that switch send signal that you ste im revers so engage reverse light/test park sensor at once..oil sensor is more complicated device,sends signal for level,oil temperature some od them viscosity...run some diagnostic to see what is actual fault...and YES it is bolted on oil pan,so removal means oil out..

Did you re-code the car ECU after changing the battery? 

If not then this is probably your problem. Replacing a battery on the S3 Superb is no longer a DIY job - you need VCDS or similar to re-code the car. 

My battery was replaced last week at Kwik Fit as I don't have the coding interface. 1st car ever that I was unable to replace a battery on. 

Hmmm..batery change have nothing to do with this,you can loose some comfort setting for windov or im some car batery management need to know capacity of batery...in youre case find reverse switch (2pin) conect them and see od there reverse lights..IF yes switch od faulty,IF NO then its not problem you can solve....run some diag Tool,they are cheap now