Fitted exhaust finishers

I fitted today the exhaust finishers I bought from Super Skoda For £49, I think they look great but I’m sure they will be those that don’t like them.

5EEB4E9F-FE88-4E00-B263-65FC1F07F21C.jpeg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, scoop3379 said:

Looks great. Did they fit on easy enough? 

Yes they did, took about 20 minutes. The pre affixed adhesive tape was crap so I used some Gorilla glue contact adhesive as I wanted to make sure they were attached securely. You also put two self tapping screws which are supplied into each of there upper edges. I think they look fantastic and brighten up a dull looking rear bumper on non Sportline spec models.

25 minutes ago, techsearchuk said:

Also tempted with the rear diffuser here from superskoda. 

I bought the SuperSkoda one 3 yrs ago (when it cost 100 Euro more back then!!) for my  Non-Sportline 220.

It's been great, and as previously mentioned - much better than the boring plain black plastic.

995026088_PXL_20210315_0809426112.thumb.jpg.dae92141ff53301b60462226f3c6def5.jpg

7 hours ago, scoop3379 said:

Sold! I'm getting them. Could you pop the link on at all? Cheers 

Not sure if this will work but this is the direct page http://www.kopacek.com/Skoda/SUPERB-III/Superb-III-original-Martinek-Auto-exhaust-like-spoilers-ALU

They only took 5 days to arrive aswell 👍

3 hours ago, techsearchuk said:

They look really smart. I quite like the chrome strip running across the back of the bumper between the exhaust tips..had my eye on these for a while now but not sure on the quality. 

Also tempted with the rear diffuser here from superskoda. 

Yes both of those look good aswell. I prefer the ones I got from super Skoda as I think it makes the back end look a bit sportier. 

3 hours ago, JR RS said:

I bought the SuperSkoda one 3 yrs ago (when it cost 100 Euro more back then!!) for my  Non-Sportline 220.

It's been great, and as previously mentioned - much better than the boring plain black plastic.

995026088_PXL_20210315_0809426112.thumb.jpg.dae92141ff53301b60462226f3c6def5.jpg

That one looks really good aswell 👍 the non Sportline Superbs rear bumpers are lacking something without something like these being fitted.

10 hours ago, JR RS said:

I've made the same choice. Though more expensive, I rather have the Sportline diffusor on my L&K.

Note: The sportline diffusor is now ~150 € on superskoda. And If you buy it on Black friday, you can get -20%. Thus ~120 € is a good deal, I think, for those, who don't have it in a hurry.

Otherwise, these ones from Milotec are nice too:

3344_0.jpg

https://milotec.de/Milotec-exhaust-screen-dummies-for-Superb-III-Alu-Brush::3344.html?language=en

Edited by Bap33
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Bap33 said:

I've made the same choice. Though more expensive, I rather have the Sportline diffusor on my L&K.

Note: The sportline diffusor is now ~150 € on superskoda. And If you buy it on Black friday, you can get -20%. Thus ~120 € is a good deal, I think, for those, who don't have it in a hurry.

Otherwise, these ones from Milotec are nice too:

3344_0.jpg

https://milotec.de/Milotec-exhaust-screen-dummies-for-Superb-III-Alu-Brush::3344.html?language=en

I like those ones a lot aswell! For how cheap they are they make so much difference to the look of the rear end of the Superb.