Grommet part number?

Hi,

changed the spark plugs on my mk2 VRS this morning but lost the grommet from the middle hose just below the engine cover prongs. Tried to be careful removing it but wasn’t carefully enough. Can’t get to where it’s dropped to either. 

would anyone happen to know the part number for this? Attached is an image if that helps. 

thanks

ben 

7E2A34DC-67AD-4DE7-AA3C-FB5EBA2784E7.jpeg

E9789E62-10DE-4043-928A-7EBEDAE63959.jpeg

need a piccy that locates it a bit easier, is it on the image attached ?

IMG_0442.JPG

Or is it shown here............

http://www.oemepc.com/skoda/part_single/catalog/sk/markt/CZ/modell/FAB/year/2013/drive_standart/697/hg_ug/103/subcategory/103069/part_id/2568949/lang/e#sec_8A

Edited by UrbanPanzer

Where abouts are you located?  I made the exact same error when changing mine so I ordered extras, I’m fairly certain I have one sat in my drawer that you’re more than welcome to have. I noticed you’ve been to RRG Rochdale on a previous post so I could meet you or you could collect.

Edited by LGM

Hi guys

it’s part 8A on the diagram. LGM if you would be happy to I would massively appreciate it as i don’t wanna drive the car a whole lot while it’s like this. Currently in Lees, Oldham could collect if local. 

thank you

3 hours ago, messier71 said:

Hi guys

it’s part 8A on the diagram. LGM if you would be happy to I would massively appreciate it as i don’t wanna drive the car a whole lot while it’s like this. Currently in Lees, Oldham could collect if local. 

thank you

Yeh don’t run it, it runs like absolute crap I had to drive to Rochdale like that. I’ll be home at 4pm, I’ll dig it out and drop you a message. I have no plans and you’re only 10 mins away so I’ll run it up to you. Expect a message around that time.

• Love it! 1
  • Thanks 1