Oh no... me too!

Bial

With 4 weeks with just a few glitches in my new 2021 Octavia I have lost connection to Skoda Connect for a full week and still counting.:worried:

Every time I want to take a ride it cannot load the settings and I am stuck with the "Guest" account. Only message is that "This function is unavailable for the moment".
No other problems/errors though. My skoda app also stopped uppdating with car data at the same time. I do not want to do a factory reset before Skoda Sweden have responded, but the question is how long that will take, "We have sent your report to the factory".

So even with hardware revison "D" and software 1788 there is problems. Anyone with the similar problems, what did you do?

I did. It happened immediately after a major update they did on the car that took several hours.

When I took the car back I attempted to load my user account and the media started rebooting evey 2 minutes until it died completely. 

The way to solve it was to do factory reser of the whole thing and then leave the car still for about 2 days. The reset took care of the constant rebooting, not the connection.

I had scheduled a visit at Skoda, but the day before the appointment I had not driven the car for two days and when I started it  - it connected.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm in the same situation. In the car, the skoda connect services icon was gray and the mobile app did not refresh the data. I reset to the factory settings and the next day the icon came out fine and the app started working again. But this fix has lasted me less than a week and the skoda connect icon is gray again.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is there any other definitive solution to this problem?