Superb III Combi stereo build

It doesn't need 2 opticals, the B-con works as a pass through, uses the phone bluetooth if playing audio media, otherwise normal car audio, then phone also takes priority for calls

On 21/01/2023 at 09:26, RichTea77 said:

It's lucky your processor has two optical inputs.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, LarryBluevalley said:

Is there any good or bad ideas about AUDISON DMI with canton? Does this works?

The Audison DMI doesn't work, or didn't. Hense why I have a Zen 5 fitted for the OEM signals.

(thanks for your answer and its weird that i haven't found anything similar about canton modifications in internet)

Does fader, equaliser and sub adjustment work like before from original player if i use NAV ZEN?

Easiest way on my side is to get some kind of adjustment to original CANTON-amplifier which is not possible i think?

14 hours ago, LarryBluevalley said:

(thanks for your answer and its weird that i haven't found anything similar about canton modifications in internet)

Does fader, equaliser and sub adjustment work like before from original player if i use NAV ZEN?

Easiest way on my side is to get some kind of adjustment to original CANTON-amplifier which is not possible i think?

I'm not using any of the equalizer controls, as the DSP gives so much more control.

Do keep your original canton amplifier on he's place or did you take it away?  Yesterday i try to unplug the 38pin connector from amplifier and then i cant anymore change the wolume from my player. So im thinking how can i replace the amplifier if i cant take plug away form it without losing volume adjustment.

• 4 months later...

Yes I'm a noob but not to ICE, only recently picked up my first superb estate l&k 4x4, very impressed so far but yes been thinking about more bass further along the road but Daayumn 🥹, that's some nifty build bud, I can't stop myself from drooling 🤤.  This will decimate all (f&f quote my bad) Superbs as far as sound is concerned, it is a little disappointing the stock system, thanx for sharing bud looks like a top build love the fit & finish n attention to detail, placement of the speakers, sweet music to my ear drums. 🥹🥰

• 8 months later...

Hi ny current superb lnk is with canton dsp and i intend to replaced it. 

Understand that you have used navtv zen 5 to convert MOST 150 to digital signals. Need some advises on the set up. 

Navtv

1. What's the vehicle type you choose? Vw or audi

2. Do you use down mix? 

3. Is phone Bluetooth call preserved? 

4. Is car reverse beepers working? 

5. Audio attenuation when car reverse or when mobile phone calls? 

6. Do you use optical for front and rca for the rest? 

Do help to s

Advise as i m super excited with the upcoming installation. 

Regards 

Chet