Car can't Log in to Skoda servers. Will not load me as primary user.

Humphret

Hi

Reading from posts in other model forums on Briskoda, it seems that the Skoda servers are having a wobbly at the minute! When I try to load in my calendar it tells me to log in with my MYSKODA credentials, when I try it just says there was a problem so I press try again and wait to no luck.

I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with the my skoda on their car? Mines been like this since Tuesday.

I think I will email Skoda to ask them what they're doing about it.

Picked up my new Scala last Wednesday. It asks me to become Primary User each time I get in but when I go through the drill with the 2 keys, it ponders it for a minute or 5 and then says, "contact customer services".

^ It worked straight away when I went through the registration, and was going great until it suddenly stopped.

I've had mine into the dealer, and the computer found 6 faults, the tech said it could be a loose connection,  it goes in tomorrow for a proper look and hopefully to be repaired. So I'm in a courtesy car until its sorted.

• 2 weeks later...

Contacted customer services by email. They replied next day advising me to contact dealer. They had advised dealer to contact me. Young dealer rep stood in torrential rain next to car to run me through a couple of times before sending car to workshop for reset.  Now recognised as PU and able to connect with Skoda App.