Front drivers door central locking

coupe

Some time ago I replaced the window frame in the drivers door. After fully reassembling the only thing that didn't work was when I used the central locking it didn't work on the drivers door. So maybe I didn't fully engage the electrical connector to the door lock (thought I had) will have a look but before doing so is there anything else which could be wrong. I'm assuming there isn't a specific fuse for the drivers door but if anyone has any experience such as this it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ok took door card off and undid metal plate and just managed to prise open bottom right corner enough to get my hand in making sure not to bend inner window frame and sure enough the connector had come away. Alot of feeling as not able to see in managed to get connector back on and made sure it was securely on the terminal catch.

Bit fiddley but now works fine.

Edited by coupe
  • Like 1
  • Love it! 1