Help with photoshop

I know its been asked many times before but can some photoshop images of a superb for me? My car is an ex taxi and the bumpers etc need a tidy up but i dont to exspense of a body shop as the car is basically a run around for me but id like to tidy it up. As the car is an entry spec car i was wanting to play along the lines of a "poverty spec" look. My bumpers need painted (im hand enough with a rattle can) so i was thinking of painting the bumpers in a textured paint (not bed liner) my mate used to use to repair unpainted bumpers. As well as the door handles and mirror covers. Ive also got my eye on a cheap set of 17" vito steel wheels which i think will fit (there 5x112 anyway)  I know its not to everyones taste but the cars too good to give it a "rat look" but not worth sending into a body shop either. In my head i can sort of picture it but with the bumpers being a big as they are i just want to make sure .