Glove box light in New (2021 but mk3) Fabia Monte Carlo

Hi, 

There isn't a glove box light in my new 2021 mk3 Fabia Monte Carlo, but only a hole where the light should be.  In my 2017 Fabia mk3 I'm positive there was a light in there (can't check as its gone now), but now I am doubting my sanity.   I got in touch with the Sales guy that sold us it at Skoda and he wasn't sure if it had one or not, but offered the advice that maybe the spec had changed since my last car.  I can't find anything about the glove box in the manual apart from it appearing in a basic diagram of the dash where it is only named as interior storage.

I've googled and found lots of videos of changing the glovebox lights and seen the carwow 2020 review of the Fabia Monte Carlo on youtube, and when he opens the glovebox there's definitely a light in there (I would post link but I'm new and don't think I have permissions).

The car had to go back to Skoda recently because of a problem with the Infotainment, and when it did I asked that the glove box light could be investigated.  I got told when I picked it up that they had removed it and there was no wires or connections for the glove box light, so said it didn't come with it.

My car is slightly different to the carwow 2020 version as it has a different steering wheel with metal volume/selectors dials (rather than plastic), so its had some minor facelifts since 2020, however the removal of the glove box light seems really weird to me, especially on the "top of the range" Fabia.

Does anyone have a 2021 (not the new mk4) Monte Carlo that can tell me if there should be a glove box light?  I'm doubting my sanity here!

Thanks