Karoq handbook - where's the download button?

stepheno

I'm trying to get the pdf version of my handbook. I go to Skoda UK, enter the relevant information and it brings up the pdf on screen. BUT.....I can't see any means of downloading it. Any help appreciated.

Yep... they seem to have updated the webpage for some reason. If I look for the owners manual for a Karoq built in 2020/07 for the 'Other' market, in English all I get is an online copy of the manual with no obvious way to download it. 

BUT... if I enter my car's VIN on the first page it then takes me to a completely different page with a PDF version of the manual I can download :) 

More Simply Clever updates we don't need! 

Chris

1 hour ago, stepheno said:

.I can't see any means of downloading it.

Tried right clicking instead of looking for a "download button"? I don't need a Karoq manual, but that usually works in Windows with any browser.

Odd that you can't get to the PDF page using a VIN... I was thinking they were just restricting the PDF copies now to validated VINs like VW do. 

Do you get the green tick when you enter your VIN? When I then click on the 'Show' button it takes me to the page where I can download the manual for my car. Mine was built in October 2020 so is an early MY21 car, and yours might need the 2020/11 manual... but the link to the 2020/07 manual is A_SUV_Karoq_OwnersManual.pdf (skoda-auto.com)

Chris

https://digital-manual.skoda-auto.com/w/en_GB/show/8d7a78b25048ddddac1445254d93de40_1_en_GB?ct=8d7a78b25048ddddac1445254d93de40_1_en_GB

I normally link to my handbooks using my iPad, but can do it on pc too.

Then simply click the icon to save the document to “Books”.

don’t need a VIN

easy Peasy.

Edited by BoxerBoy