Gross train weight / Maximum Authorised Mass

Evening guys, thinking about coming back to a vRS after selling mine back in 2008.

I would need to tow my race car every now and then, and am happy that the combined trailer and race car are below the braked towing capacity.

My concern is what the maximum authorised mass or gross train weight is for the vRS, trailer and race car and all the stuff in the boot etc. 

I can't find it anywhere in literature or online is what the MaM or gross train weight is.

I believe it may be one of the kg figures on the vin plates?

I've attached an image of my mondeo, that shows the car has a maximum mass of 2170kg fully loaded and the maximum the overall weight (car + car contents +trailer+trailer contents) cannot exceed 3970kg. Thats of course assuming you have a licence allowing you to drive anything exceeding 3500kg, which I do.

Can anyone advise?

Ta

20210423_155936.jpg

Found out the answer,

There is a sticker on the passenger side door sill. It has 2 figures, the first is braked towing weight (1900kg), the second is the gross train weight (3333kg)

Just bought one, I need to get her in the scales now to work out a weight with fuel and me in it, then I can work out the spare capacity I have.