Door Scuff plates

Booboobear

Hi all

Got my brand new Karoq edition on Saturday only to find the scuff plate option I added was only fitted to the front of the car, been in touch with the dealer and he's been in touch with Skoda retail support and they've told him they only fit them to the front! But as a gesture of good will he'll fit the rear one's for me.

Any one else added these as an option and did you get all 4? It just feels to me like someone is yanking my chain. Btw part number 57A 071 303 shows all 4, go figure

I feel your pain I just took delivery on Tuesday of a SEL Karoq and expected it to have them as standard but no they don't !

Looking on the bright side it did have a spare wheel so that was a nice surprise.

Hi Booboobear,

Thanks but couldn't get that link to work but my last car didn't have them on so I can live without them.

Not sure if any Karoq has them fitted as standard.

Searching the web it seems they only come in a set of four.

Skoda-parts.com are Czech, not UK.  And the link doesn't work for me but it's the correct web address, I've gone direct from a fresh browser tab !?!  They ask 68 Euros plus 17 Euros for shipping, genuine Skoda.

There's a wbsite called Carparts-expert.com, Netherlands based, which has non-OEM scuff plates.  

Superskoda, now Kopacek.com, have scaled back on what the'll ship to the UK following Brexit, they want 79.99 euros plus shipping if they will do it.  My Sept 19 SE-L didn't have any at all, so a set of 4 was a must.  I got mine from Kopacek last June, but also with a full set of mudflaps at the ridiculous low price of 17 Euros front, 17 Euros rear, plus 13 for shipping.  Total was 127 euros.  Might be worth looking on Ebay.  There are also a couple of UK Skoda dealers who sell online too.

If tyou're looking at protecting your rear hatch sill have a look at Richard Grant Mouldings -  rgmautomotive.co.uk  There's a couple of threads on here about sill covers.  See this, there a re a couple of photos -