Skip to content

vulcan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Yea I get this most days and it's been doing it for months on end now, Karoq 1.5 sel 20 model year.
  2. Yes could be blue tooth settings off maybe.
  3. Best of luck keep us updated with the Kia
  4. Lower spec models tend to have smaller wheels and thicker tyre sidewalls conversely higher spec models have bigger wheels and thinner. That makes them very prone to damage from even low kerbs and ride comfort is reduced. Not sure about Sportline with DCC you would have to test drive and try the settings. One thing that does improve the ride comfort on all models is cross climate tyres.
  5. vulcan replied to Frank19's topic in Skoda Karoq
    Hi Frank sorry to hear your troubles, Think you mean 23 reg Karoq 1.5 if it's still in warranty just take it to a different dealer as current ones have not got a clue. Have you had it from new and what mileage has it done with you. Do hope a decent dealer soon gets it sorted for you.
  6. I've got Michelin Crossclimate 3 Sport 225/40R19 and can recommend them at a great price from Costco when on offer £660 for four. Great wet or dry and way less noise than standard Bridgestone summer tyre's fitted from new.
  7. Low mileage and gentle braking parked near the sea could cause this.
  8. Glad you got there in the end. Yours must be a little different to mine or mine came off without me noticing. I've bought a vacuum pump to change the oil as I don't change the filter every time and it makes the job easy when just changing the oil.
  9. Hi By Sump guard you mean the plastic engine under cover, like if you were changing oil and filter. When I did mine I just undid all the fasteners you've listed and pulled it down and backward so it came off the bumper edge. I didn't notice any plastic plugs. Mine just fell off at the back when the fixings where all off. Only slight hiccup I had was having front of car high enough to get the cover clear and out. If its not been off recently may just need a sharp tug ! Unless newer or older ones are different to mine (21) model year.
  10. Sounds like I was barking up the wrong tree as they say ! In my defence I had a bad experience years ago with a Mazda 6 diesel that used to dilute it's oil but that's another story.
  11. For me it don't seem to make much difference to fuel consumption my average has stayed at about 37 mpg but its all short runs I do in winter with 8k a year total
  12. Costco on offer C/C 3 sport 225/40/ 19Y 93 XL £659.97 Great price I think.
  13. Hi high oil level on a modern Diesel is often a sign of failed regeneration of exhaust particle filter. This leads to diesel in engine oil and increased oil level and corresponding reduction of engine lubrication which will damage engine if ignored. Best change oil and take note of new oil level and monitor. Get someone to carry out a scan of fault codes.
  14. Yes I had a set of Michelin C/C 3 sport fitted last year and the difference is like night and day. Standard tyres from the factory had poor traction and road noise. But I did get 35K out of the Bridgestone's with a some left when I changed them.
  15. Sounds like you backed a winner and that bumper was a very reasonable price.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.