Columbus SatNav Postcodes

Hi Guys, I have just retired my much loved 2007 Octavia Laurin & Klement and bought a used Superb Estate 2015 with 31000 miles recorded and from service history believe this is genuine. I have a question about the Columbus Satnav. Can I set destinations by UK Postcodes rather than going through Town, Street routine.

Yes, you can use postcodes to select the destination. If memory serves me when you tap on the street input there's a second button to switch to postcode. It is a bit backwards in that it then defaults to numbers and you have to tap ABC to start entry

Yes, you can use postcodes - I do this all of the time.

Select a new destination and the address screen will come up - partially filled in.

Tap on the "City" part of the address. The screen will refresh and a "Postcode" option will appear at the bottom left of the screen.

Tap on this option then enter the postcode.

You don't need to add a space between the two parts of the postcode.