Windscreen washer bottle

Dunkf

Hi

i managed to hit a Muntjac the other day in the pre FL Yeti!!!!!

Luckily I was not going too fast. The only damage was a (possibly) punctured screen was bottle and a broken headlight washer.

what I wanted to know is how do I get to the washer bottle? Does the entire bottom section of the bumper have to come off?

Hi

Today I finally found the time to have a look behind the bumper. Luckily as the car is a bit of a state I wasn’t too worried about removing it carefully and found that I only needed to undo the driver’s bottom section. This gave Me enough access to refit the parking sensor and also refit the washer pump. Looks like the reservoir wasn’t broken after all. All back together now. The last job is the washer jet. It seems that the unit functions properly it’s just that the nozzles have been snapped off. I’ve seen replacement nozzles on eBay for a Golf/ jetta. Are these the same as the Yeti ones?