Area View option

phbdk

Hi

I’m trying to explain to my wife that we of course  can’t do without Area View (360 camera view) in the new Kodiaq we are going to order 😊. Please help me out on this one if you have it or have had it in another car.

Cheers

Peter

Very handy to look after front corners.

For example you have to reverse at 90 deg angle and there is a curb you don`t want to touch with you shiny alloys.

And front cam - you can park just 2 mm from your neighbour`s car ;)

Have it, have it on the wife's Juke ( don't laugh) and I'll have it on any car I have in the future. Once you've had it you won't go back. Try and get a test drive without and with 360. Let her drive.

Got it on the current Kodiaq... use it loads in the first few months, but as soon as I got used to the size/shape, I very rarely use anything but the rear camera now.

Decided to put the cost of it towards a tow bar instead on the new one as lifting bikes onto the roof is too much of a PITA (and the rest of my back!).