Questions re:2017 superb dsg 190ps combi

The car has stalled 3 times (I always turn stop/start off)  once coming from an underground carpark ramp, turning in a tight space, waitinh outside a shop for 10mins. Has this happened to anyone else's dsg?

Power...it takes a while for the car to respond when accelerating...is this normal?

I'm going back to skoda dealer shortly but wondering if any of these has happened anyone else.

Thanks 

Hmmm I had thought, it could be caused by a fuel filter starting being clogged. But since the fuel filter change is only recommend at 90000 km. I have to discard this hypothesis... 🤔

Sorry, still no idea.

Did you check if there is any fault code with VCDS?

I'm bringing it back to the main dealer in a couple weeks to put on the computer to see if anything comes up...I only have it a couple months there's a warranty on it so should be OK  was just seeing if it's happened to anyone else.

On 05/08/2021 at 22:53, Alfie1 said:

Thanks I'll be sure to mention it to the dealer

Is your lazy throttle intermitent or is it just lazy all the time??

Mine sometimes will behave alright and then I can feel the change in the throttle and it goes lazy. The next time I start it ........it might be ok.

The mechanism in the VVT actuator is oil pressure activated and when they go faulty..... they jam......leaving the engine timed incorrectly.

Edited by k.young