New to me Superb

My old Octavia MK2 Elegance (2005) was great did 100k in it (1.9PD). Tin worm has eatent it at bottom of doors and sills. Plus many other little issues adding up to a lot of cash to fix.

So - I bought a 90k Superb 2 Elegance 170 Estate. Claret with cream Leather interior. In excellent condition. Got a few things to do to bring it up to spec. Full service history and everything works so far. I also have a 2017 Yeti 150 SE L and the ride is a fair bit softer in the Superb. I have a vagcom so made good sense to stick with Skoda. Gonna have a good look round tomorrow and find all the hidden gems.. Dammit forgot to look for brolly! Browsing all the Superb info here.

• Like 2

Nice swap.

I also recently went from a 2005 Elegance 1.9 Octavia to a 90k mk2 superb Elegance 170.

The only thing I miss from the Octavia is the bottle holder at the bottom of the doors.

• Like 1

To new for me to tell, don't carry bottles in there. On the happy front - found the brolly and its skoda original. Like new. Got bluetooth module working by recoding it to English. Can now use Moby.