Columbus aerial

1 hour ago, yeager2004 said:

Hi there,  I'm in need of a replacement roof base unit and aerial for my factory-fit Columbus head unit.  So one with GPS and FM.

I'm struggling to find a Skoda part number of after-market replacement 

Can any one help?

Many thanks

Adrian

I have one that came with my car the base and aerial I think will have to search,only changed cause mine has a dab unit now 

42 minutes ago, yeager2004 said:

Thanks for the replies.  The one on eBay looks different to mine. I'm sure the GPS connector on mine has a round metal threaded connection.  The FM lead i think differs too.

If anyone does have one for sale,  I'd definitely be interested. 

Thanks 

20210817_150506.jpg

43 minutes ago, yeager2004 said:

Thanks for the replies.  The one on eBay looks different to mine. I'm sure the GPS connector on mine has a round metal threaded connection.  The FM lead i think differs too.

Thanks 

20210817_150452.jpg

43 minutes ago, yeager2004 said:

Thanks 

If interested make me offer 

20210817_150456.jpg

2 hours ago, yeager2004 said:

Thanks 

I've come across this once before on a pre facelift Octavia. Essentially (as I recall) the answer was to take to eBay and locate an adapter to change the cars existing cable to the new antenna.