Headlight switch teardown

Flobac

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to disassemble this part of the headlight switch. I changed the LEDs from green to white, and noticed that the black paint was fading in some places. I want to access behind the switch to put duct tape behind the paint that is fading. Thank you!

IMG_2123.JPEG

IMG_2122.JPEG

Unfortunately it's not the same mechanism inside. I ended up painting the back of the button with a cotton swab (I don't have any small paintbrush), it worked but it was hard to get the paint to where I wanted it to be. Thanks anyway.

Thank you, but unfortunately this is the same type of switch as the repair guide that @Boyes gave. There are so many different type of switch and connector for the same car, that's insane. I saw a teardown of an Audi A3 light switch similar to the one I have, and the only way to remove the button is to break it off. It seems to be attached by 2 clips at the very end when looking from the inside. I don't think it's possible to do it without breaking it.