LED-replacement for halogen high beam

Job done!

Went for xenons on high beam after strong recommendations from the dealer. So now I have all 6000k lights, except for the fog lights. They will follow, and they will be replaced with 6000k LED.

Edited by TrondOstli
  • Love it! 1

16 minutes ago, TrondOstli said:

Job done!

Went for xenons on high beam after strong recommendations from the dealer. So now I have all 6000k lights, except for the fog lights. They will follow, and they will be replaced with 6000k LED.

How's the beam pattern? Are they 35W?

They are 35W, but I have'nt tested them in the dark yet. Did the job yesterday, and took a beer to celebrate😄 Will be tested to night, though. But I am not worried, because the high beam bulbs are just helpers. It's the xenons that are doing the job. So I imagine that with xenons as helpers as well, the pattern will be the same, and the light will be much brighter. But I will be back after testing to night.

• Like 1

...as well as the color of the light. Much whiter and better looking, wich was part of the reason for doing this in the first place. Had to replace the original xenons as well, as they started to get pink. Went for 6000k instead of the OEM 4350k. 

Edited by TrondOstli

I know that. As I said earlier LEDs was taken off the table, since they are not recommended for main beam. Why do you meen they want last long? There is'nt room for LEDs with fans anyhow.

Edited by TrondOstli