VCDS / Wiring help in Northants ?

Just received some nice wiring through the post and looking to do this job soon.

Hi I'm looking to do this towbar wiring having acquired the plug in kit, will need VCDScoding after I do the wiring, wonder if anyone can help with the VCDS (and maybe a little wiring help / second opinion ;) )?

Got my head around most of it, some minor questions. I think I can work out the answers:
( Electric extension kit I think is mentioned as 300 029 300 113, this is presumably where a super bulky white connector block with 2 wires coloured YW and BR/WH thick wires are (some 12" before the termination for the main control unit). Couldn't work out what that is for so must be superfluous/ specific to that  it doesn't seem to be mentioned elsewhere)

Its this Westfalia kit for non tow prepped, which is because my car is an earlier 2014 ( regd about April 2014 apparently) and not tow reading, I saw the wiring for at least half price for Westfalia Kit.

Got a tow trust bar for a fair price

not so keen to fit the PCT ZR2500 relay it came with, which would have needed wiring to the car side anyway missing. A bit funny about cutting the wires so I managed to get the westfalia dedicated wiring.
https://www.pfjones.co.uk/westfalia_fitting/305406300113.pdf

Happy to make some agreement of cash someones way of course too !

Edited by vRSAnt