1.2 Tdi erratic running. VCDS near Lanarkshire /Glasgow?

Hi guys, 

Sadly have to say got rid of my 2 skoda fabia mk1s after they no longer fitted the family and the caravan. 

So I have not been active in a long time and apologise if this is in the wrong thread but it's related to a 1.2 tdi which I believe is also in the fabia mk2. I have come back to briskoda as a trusted site :D

My mate has a 1.2 tdi seat ibiza (kombi? Idk.. Estate?) 

Its running like a bag of spanners... I can tell a mile away its not getting enough fuel. but it also may be in limp mode... 

My vcds cable is too old for this car (2013), I reckon its the low pressure pump or simply filter but it'd be nice to have a propper vcds done to see all the faults rather than my generic scanner. 

If anyone of you very very kind people is in or around the Cumbernauld area, please let me know, I'm sure my mate would happily square u up with a few quid to save my holepless arse working on the wrong parts on guesswork :D

Thanks guys, also appreciate any help or tips u guys have ;)