Help required if possible

Hi can anybody please help have a 2014 vrs octavia which had a reverse camera fitted by previous owner . I have fitted a new camera and run the lead up the car to the unit in glove box.the reason being the previous owner had just cut the wire in boot and the cable was still installed up to front . I connected it all up but can not get it to work  . The blue plug had been disconnected from the multiplug and i  have not been able to get it to work . Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have also had it on vag com and it is set  for camera 

I'd say this is a pretty difficult one to diagnose as you don't know the state of the camera or other wiring. Might be easier to buy a new kit from aliexpress. 

Also -  please update your title to something more meaningful! 

Sorry, what you haven't said what Reversing Camera you have purchased - a high line or low line camera, a genuine or after market.  Wiring is different for each different solution (although there are common parts).  Question is Why did the previous owner cut the cable?  That's bizarre unless the camera was a dud. 

Hi this is the camera i bought . I dont know why the previous owner had cut the wire tbh can you sdvise if possible of what camera kit to buy  thanks1618856459_Screenshot_20211024-192021_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.a462c00186bc1f0eae8d798e87f374dc.jpg

What's your budget? For about 350-400ukp you can get a genuine camera with built-in washer. 3rd party cameras kits cost 100-200ukp and the issue with them is more to do with either camera quality or coding issues.

I would stick with original if possible. Start here:

http://vagtec.co.uk/eshop/skoda/octavia/octavia-5e/genuine-skoda-oem-retrofit-kit-rear-view-camera-high-octavia-3-5e.html